Reston Town Center Blog

Anything & Everything About Reston Town Center

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New Year 2008!

Happy New Year! My days of loudly ringing in the New Year have long passed but I did manage a quick side trip over to Reston Town Center shortly before the arrival of the 2008.

A couple blog posts prior to this one I stated that I would take a night-time photo of the Christmas Tree at Town Center and upload here on the Reston Town Center Blog. Based on the high percentage of shots I took that are of zero artistic value ... I still have a lot to learn about night photography. I am fairly pleased with the Christmas Tree photo above left, although I'm sure it is much more the photogenic venue than the person behind the camera.

I've been noticing something recently at Town Center ... I can not believe the number of photo takers. I'm sure these quick shot takers have always been around at Town Center but now that I am aware of their presence I see just ordinary people taking shots of all kinds every time I'm there. Digital cameras, cell phone cammers or PDA's ... your average citizen obviously sees the unique beauty that is the Reston Town Center design.

JT

I also have a 30+ year appreciation for Lake Anne Village and Plaza.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home