Reston Town Center Blog

Anything & Everything About Reston Town Center

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Christmas, Redskins & Reston Condos For Sale

The Christmas Tree at Reston Town Center with the Ice Skating Pavilion in the background.Before we get too far past Holiday Season thought I better include this photo of the Christmas Tree at Reston Town Center with the Ice Skating Pavilion in the background. All the photos on this blog and those on my real estate websites and all my listing photos are taken by yours truly. I've taken over 50,000 photographs with the three digital cameras I have owned the past 10 years. One photographic technique I have not really attempted is night photography and I hope to get a chance to experiment with some Reston Town Center at night photography soon. RTC is a beautiful place at night and a good shot of the lighted Christmas Tree would be a nice addition to the Reston Town Center Blog.

So today was Redskins vs. Cowboys Game Day, the culmination of Dallas Week. I had planned all week to have no business for Sunday so that I could concentrate on the "GAME" and the Skins advancing to the playoffs. I held out some hope for a ticket but no such luck. So this morning I did do a little catching up on the real estate needs of a couple clients and then about 11:30 I get a call from a buyer client wanting to preview some Condos For Sale at Reston Town Center. Any other Sunday this would be welcomed news ... but this is Dallas Week with the Playoffs hanging in the balance.

As things turned out all was well in the end. My buyers were understanding and agreed to a quick trip and a drop dead time of 2:45PM an hour and a half before Kick-Off time. We were able to see a half dozen Condos including a few in the 21 story Midtown both the East and West Wings. Great westward views from the West Wing facing Washington-Dulles International Airport and the Blue Ridge Mountains on the horizon. Too bad it was a cold and rainy overcast day or I could have taken a few shots worth posting here of the panoramic views. Maybe next time!

Most importantly, the Redskins beat the Cowboys ... and "beat" is the right word ... 27-6! Skins travel to Seattle to play the Seahawks in a Saturday Round 1 Game.

JT

Reston VA Foreclosures

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home